Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why?

Ok, so I'm getting a lot of flack 'cause I don't have my wedding pictures up here yet. And I have to tell you... I have a good reason. And no, I'm not able to put up pictures right now (I'm at work and not supposed to be doing this anyway... and don't have pic's on my work 'puter). Sorry!

But! I've just been exhausted. I am tired and sick all the time and after working full time in front of a computer, I've gotta tell you the thought of coming home to stare at a computer for even a few minutes is not appealing...

Why am I so tired you ask? Because we were apparently meant to have a honeymoon baby, that's why! :) Yep! We have a little peanut due December 27th! We have a picture of him/her (My vote is for a girl, but Dev and Kyle have their bets on it being a boy...)at 8 weeks (just got in on Monday) and not much to see yet... but a peanut... so that's what Kyle calls HER now.

I'll do my best to feel better soon and get some pictures up, not only of the wedding (which was wonderful, and beautiful, and perfect), but maybe of our peanut and/or my growing belly...

So... keep looking out for pic's! I'll do my best!

~a

4 comments:

Patty said...

Yea! Did you see the picture I put on my blog. I love it. That was such a fun day for me and wasn't the one getting married. And of course there was drama. You always need that in our family. Love you and miss you.

Caleb said...

Congratulations it's nice to have you writing again.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Wahoo for you!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papa Abel said...

Work at your own pace, I always say. I can empathize with someone under pressure to get something posted. No rush; quality over speed! (Besides, I have copies of all the pix and can look at them any time I want. ;-)