Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I've been tagged! Gee thanks Patty!

Ten years ago - I was 19 and foolishly looking forward to Valentine's Day!

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1- Finish work
2- Go to the school district office
3- Drive to Oakland... again... ugh
4- Sing...
5- Workout...

Things I would do if I became a billionare:
1-Pay of all debt, student loans, etc.
2-Buy a house
3-Pay tithing of course
4-Get some needed furniture for my home
5-Save it for Kyle and future kids

Three of my bad habits:
1-Sarcasm
2-procrastination
3-not as neat as I'd like to be

Places I have Lived
1-Vacaville, California
2-Rexburg, Idaho
3-Provo, Utah
4-Orem, UT
5-Roseville, CA

5 Jobs I have had
1-Clerk at a Video store
2-Teller at Bank
3-Accounting Assistant
4-Architectural CAD Tech
5-Mommy!

Things most people don't know about me:
1-I've served 7 years in the US Air Force
2-I have never drank a Mountain Dew
3-You can tell my mood by the weather and my hairstyle
4-I've been to 4 other countries and 15 states
5-I know Disneyland park better than my hometown.

Now I tag:
1-Stacy
2-Kristen
3-Kami
4-Kirsten

2 comments:

Patty said...

That is awesome, I didn't know you were in the Air force. How interesting. Love ya, Thanks for doing that.
Patty

Patty said...

So you get married and you don't have time to blog anymore, ok, I see how you are.
Love ya,
Patty