Saturday, July 26, 2008





Ok, so here are a couple wedding pic's! Finally! Not only do I have a bit of time to spend on the computer, but I'm not sick, and I figured out how to add pictures! :) So we start off with Kyle surrounded by his new cousins Allison and Bethany, then the whole family (plus my friend Shannon and her family... but she may as well be family!), then a couple fun pictures taken near the temple, and last a pic of the two of us at the reception in California... I'll try to find some more pictures (of us dancing, 'cause that's just fun) and then maybe some more recent ones with my baby bump... ;)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You look so beautiful!!! I love your dress!!

Caleb said...

It's fun to have pictures.

Kirsten said...

Yay! Pictures! I can't wait to see pics of the bump, even though I've seen it in person. You're a very cute pregnant person.

Papa Abel said...

I love the baby countdown clock. We're all pretty excited about the coming addition and hope you find ways to be comfortable at least some of the time. Also hope your boys had wonderful birthdays.