Friday, January 2, 2009

Elizabeth Theda Ann Abel












Our little angel came to us on December 13, 2008 at 6:31 pm weighing 6 lbs 9 oz and 19 1/2 inches long... Exactly the same as her older brother! She gave us a bit of a scare the first week with jaundice, but is doing really well now. She is so sweet and precious. She only cries if she's hungry, and sometimes when she just wants to be held... no worries about that though. It's not too often that she's not in her Mama's arms, or Daddy's, or big brother Kyle... ;)
These pictures came from my camera phone (or Devin's) so they're not very good quality, but we'll try to get some good pictures soon and post them!



5 comments:

Kirsti said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! Look at that hair! :) I'm jealous my little girl is still working on getting some.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

she is beautiful! looks like Kyle but with DARK hair!!! so cute! Congrats!!!!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

ps...wish we could give her a kiss too!

The Lowe Family said...

She is seriously the cutest little baby girl. I"m so glad things are going well. I still can't believe she has so much hair. What a cutie.

Papa Abel said...

I would be delinquent as a proud grandfather if I didn't toss in my 2 cents worth: Little Elizabeth, you are a beautiful child. I'm glad to have gotten a chance to meet you in person this week.