Thursday, December 20, 2007

My mind needs a break!

So, I'm at work right now and honestly, my mind needs a second to breathe... so I thought I'd write some drivel for you to read. I knew you'd be happy about that!

We've had an interesting couple of days. Devin was fortunatly able to come home to Nor Cal a bit early (on Tuesday instead of Friday or Saturday this week) but unfortunatly had a bit of an accident. No worries! No one is hurt! Well... except for my pretty little green car.... :( We had swaped cars so he didn't have to drive his truck down to So Cal for his job and we could save a bit of money in gas. So, yes, he was driving my car at the time, and at a freeway interchange in the rain found a wet patch that my tires didn't like and lost control of the car. (I'll have to put up pictures in a bit) He spun out and hit the barrier wall damaging not only the front end of the car but the back end as well. He said that the one thing he had thought to himself as he was spinning out that he couldn't let this be the way he died because I had said to him previously (as a JOKE!) that I would never forgive him if he died and left me.... All in all not a fun day! But, he is home safe so we can't ask for more than that, can we? I didn't think so either...

And now we are brought to today... Kyle has a school Christmas program that we're excited to go to tonight, and at some point I AM going to find the time (and the money) to finish up everything before Christmas next week! Oh my gosh, there's not enough hours in the day is there? And if i ever meet up with this guy named FICA he and I are gonna have some words!

More to come later (I know you can't wait for the next installment... you're on the edge of your seat I can tell) so check again soon!

1 comment:

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

Glad he is safe!!!!! Loved the Christmas card!